Saturday, February 7, 2009

Chai Tea

Chai Tea Latte
No foam
With Soy Milk Please
2 packets of Sugar in the Raw

I pay something around 4 dollars
For what i can make at home for Free

But its the idea that it was made for me
custom and on the spot 

they pull out the organic soy milk
Apply the steam 
and scrape off the foam

And if they don't make it perfect..
I can ask that it be modified or that i receive a brand NEW cup of Tea
Sometimes its as easy as...
"May i get one more pump of chai please?"
But its not always that easy
Sometimes i have to get loud...
"This is literally just hot milk!! Is there even Chai in here?"

Alls well that ends well
And in fact this is true
because ...In the end 
i get my cup of Organic Bliss
and carry on as though i have not missed a beat in my step


No comments:

Post a Comment