Thursday, February 5, 2009

Flow


I spit organic poetry
I imagine the risks i would've taken had i not been so afraid
I live 5 years ahead of the present
I am always dreaming
I love the possibility of possibilities
I dance around the idea of being natural
I would be covered in ink if i had no plans of getting married in a backless dress
I still plan on covering my body in words
I will one day write the best love story never lived
I hope that i inspire others
I get unnecessarily happy when i hear good music
I am really proud of people who do the unexpected
I fall in love everyday with something new
I live my life, as if i will have many
In my next life i know i will be able to sing
I have an alter ego
She is Ms. Flow

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this, especially the thought of being physically wrapped in language.

    ReplyDelete